Skip to main content

The Minority Controls the Majority

The Minority Controls the Majority
According to our website, it is mentioned that a small percentage of the population, estimated to be between 0.1% to 1%, controls the remaining 99% to 99.9% of the population. The minority in this case refers to those who hold significant wealth and power. They are able to exert control over the majority through various means, such as financial influence, political manipulation, and social division. They may use their resources to shape policies and systems in their favor, ensuring that their interests are prioritized over the needs of the majority. Additionally, they may employ tactics to maintain their control, such as suppressing dissent, limiting access to resources and opportunities, and perpetuating inequality.

Who's new

  • UbvpwcMergo
  • KeithMof
  • azsstDiucK
  • WilliamVer
  • john Moyzakis
  • Blakeeagex
  • Williehex
  • RichardSok
  • Wbidficoisa
  • Kyliesuest
  • Montanavai
  • hkSuing
  • RogerKen
  • Montanawvf
  • ipsyLythile
  • Jamesgob
  • psyacoulgE
  • NancySairL
  • Karloswja
  • JessiePew
  • Karlosata
  • aJficoisa
  • KristinAbone
  • Karlosdde
  • psykhologccc
  • DengizaimyMt
  • Solon Papageorgiou

Made by Solon with -`♡´-